This is the command line interface for now: Realtime global deployments served over HTTP/2.
It's also a special kind of package. When you install it using
npm install -g now, it will automatically select the latest version of the pkg-ed
now binary from here and place it on your device.
Simply follow this guide! Then run this command to see a list of all commands:
Why Ship a
- Simpler installation for non-Node users like those deploying static files or Dockerfiles.
- Consistency across platforms and installation mechanisms (
brewand manual scripts)
- Parsing and evaluation optimizations lead to a faster bootup time
- Easier installation in automation environments (like CI systems)
- Increased safety by providing a unified signature mechanism for releases
- We're able to select our own Node version of choice and can take advantage of the latest features
Caught a Bug?
- Fork this repository to your own GitHub account and then clone it to your local device
- Link the package to the global module directory:
npm run link(not
- You can now start using
nowfrom the command line!
As always, you can use
npm test to run the tests and see if your changes have broken anything.
- Guillermo Rauch (@rauchg) - ▲ZEIT
- Leo Lamprecht (@notquiteleo) - ▲ZEIT
- Tony Kovanen (@TonyKovanen) - ▲ZEIT
- Olli Vanhoja (@OVanhoja) - ▲ZEIT
- Naoyuki Kanezawa (@nkzawa) - ▲ZEIT