Why use nodetpl?
- Free: Open source, free use under MIT license
- Superior performance: Super-fast run, like lightning analytical efficiency
- Precompiled: Js file compiled in advance, reducing the burden on the browser running
- Multiple templates: Support complex multi-template, include step
- Template leveled CSS/JS: Original CSS / JS with the package mechanism, independent of the template can have its own CSS / JS
- Modular: RequireJs (AMD) / seaJs (CMD) / CommonJs/ ES6 supported
- Node.js: The module can be used as a node.js package, and Express.js is supported
- Quick learning: Just 10 minutes from entry to proficient
- Good compatibility: Compatible with all major browsers, IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari etc
- High praised: More than 200+ sites choose nodetpl as the template engine
Go to the official site: http://www.nodetpl.com/
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask through New Issue.
nodetpl is available under the terms of the MIT License.