NodeRequirements is a cli that reads either: node-requirements.txt or node-dev-requirements.txt and installs the packages listed in those files
Installation / Commands
npm install --location=global node-requirements
Commands (More commands gonna be added in the feature):
- --init | Creates a new requirement file (you can use --dev)
- --dev | Used with --init and without anything (Without anything means that when using the command without any arguments you can use this argument to install dev packages)
- --help | Displays commands
- --add | Adds a new package and installs it
- EMPTY | Installs from node-requirements.txt
License and Author
Copyright 2023 Max Jackson
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the “Software”), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.