Virtual TJBot Node-RED nodes
Node-RED nodes that can be used to control a virtual TJBot avatar.
- analyze tone - analyzes the tone of the payload using the Watson Tone Analyzer service
- assistant - analyzes natural language using the Watson Assistant service
- listen - uses the connected microphone to transcribe speech using Watson Speech to Text service
- see - classifies a photo taken using the camera via Watson Visual Recognition service
- shine - controls the LED to shine a color
- speak - uses the connected speaker to play speech from the Watson Text to Speech service
- take photo - captures a photo taken using the camera
- translate - translates content via the Watson Language Translator service
- wave - controls the servo to wave the arm
npm install node-red-contrib-virtual-tjbot
Contributions and enhancements are welcomed. Please create a pull request.