Node-RED nodes for Sony Bravia Televisions
This package contains nodes to easily send actions to Sony Bravia TVs.
Install using the managed palette from inside Node-RED.
There is a new nodes which appears in the category 'devices' in your Node-Red palette.
Sends a single action to the TV.
- 2017-Dez-12: 0.1.0 - First version.
- Sebastian Krauskopf (firstname.lastname@example.org) This project is heavily influenced by the work of:
- JoshuaRogen (https://github.com/JoshuaRogan/sony-bravia-remote)
- Stefan Breunig (https://blog.breunig.xyz/2014/11/14/remote-control-bravia-tvs-with-authentication.html)
- "BRAVIA" is a registered trademark of Sony Corporation.
The MIT License (MIT)
Copyright (c) 2017 sebakrau (email@example.com)
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.