npm install node-red-contrib-ide-iot
node-red-contrib-ide-iot is a Node-RED based module that allows the creation of IoT applications graphically in a simple and efficient way. It uses the OM2M platform (http://www.eclipse.org/om2m/) as a middleware that provides high level interoperability between the different heterogeneous objects connected to this platform.
This IDE consists of:
1- A sub-module for the creation of the different OM2M resources:
- Application: for creating an Application resource.
- Container: for the creation of a Container resource under a given AE. This Container is destined to store ContentInstances.
- ContentInstance: to create instances that describe the application and all possible operations on it, or data instances of the application.
- Subscription: to subscribe to a given resource and establish the destination of the notifications when a change on the resource occurs.
- SemanticDescriptor: to create a semantic descriptor that describes the application.
2- A sensor sub-module for data recovery:
- NamedSensor: for data recovery using the exact name of the sensor.
- LabeledSensor: for data recovery using the labels that describe this sensor for example: Category/temperature Location/home.
- SemanticSensor: for data recovery via a SPARQL query.
3- An actuator sub-module for controlling a device:
- NamedActuator: to order a device named by name.
- LabeledActuator: to control a device designated by a set of labels.
- SemanticActuator: to control a device via a simple SPARQL query.
4- A notification sub-module:
- NotificationsHandler node: implements an HTTP server that allows the user to receive notifications when a change occurs in an OM2M resource to which it subscribed via the Subscription node. It also allows him to retrieve the new state of this resource after the update.
5- A sub-module data processing:
- DataExtrator: to extract the payload data from a data instance received from a sensor node or a given notification.
- SimpleCondition: to apply simple conditions on the extracted useful data.
Set of node-red nodes to create IoT/M2M applications on top of OM2M platform.
This code is Open Source under an Apache 2 License.
Copyright 2015 the Apache 2.0 license.
Note : for more information please visit ( https://homepages.laas.fr/monteil/drupal/content/node-red-ideom2m or http://cwt.nctu.edu.tw/node-red-ideom2m/ )