A simple Node-Red git ui.
Requires Node-Red version 0.16.2 or more recent.
$ npm i -S node-red-contrib-git-ui
- Make some changes to the flow and deploy them
- Open the git-ui tab
- Add a commit message
- Click on commit
1. Clone the project
$ git clone https://github.com/sciensa/node-red-contrib-git-ui.git
2. Go to the project directory
$ cd node-red-contrib-git-ui
3. Install the dependencies
$ npm install
4. Link the project
$ npm link
5. Run the node-red and check the node out
- Follow the Semantic Versioning Specification.
- Follow the GitHub Flow.
- Follow the 5 Useful Tips For A Better Commit Message article and the How to Write a Git Commit Message post.
- Install and use Commitizen.
- Bug reports and pull requests are welcome on GitHub.
- This project is intended to be a safe, welcoming space for collaboration, and contributors are expected to adhere to the Contributor Covenant code of conduct.
The node is available as open source under the terms of the MIT License.