Bitfinex Function Node for Node-RED
node-red-contrib-bitfinex make Bitfinex API very easy to access, you can visually show exchange data in node-red's dashboard, mashup with other services, or trade from weird objects around your house.
- Install Node-RED
npm install -g node-red
- Go to Node-RED user directory (default:
npm install node-red-contrib-bitfinex
Or start Node-RED via
node-red, then go
settings > Palette > Install tab in node-red and search
bitfinex to install this module.
- A Function block where you can write your own code to execute Bitfinex's nodejs API library
- A credential configuration block
- Installed Blocks are provide in
- Guides and workable rest/websocket examples are provided in help tab
restmethod in function block to easy access REST API calls.
wsin function block to easy access Websocket API calls
bfxmethod in function block that allows advanced usage.
wsreturned data are auto transformed to object based on bfx-api-node-models
- The functoin block supports multiple outputs (ex: can subscribe multiple tickers and export at the same block)
- You can visualize value and diagram with Node-RED dashboard
Refer official Bitfinex document https://docs.bitfinex.com/v2/docs for all APIs.
Bitfinex API credentials can be obtained from https://www.bitfinex.com/api
The block is derived from node-red's build-in function block. And refer node-red-contrib-aws-sdk for the credential block.
The functions are build on top of Bitfinex's nodejs API library