"NodeOPCUA by Example" (https://leanpub.com/node-opcuabyexample) provides a good starting point to understand and start using node-opcua.
More advanced interactive material & documentation is made available online for Registered members of the NodeOPCUA Subscription. Please visit https://support.sterfive.com to apply or contact Sterfive.
Sponsors & Backers
We appreciate that, once you have evaluated the software you consider supporting our effort by applying to our sponsor program:
Grants ensure the following:
🔨Long term maintenance of the project ⚙️maintain the website and continuous integration platform 🛣Progress on the road-map 🐛Quick responses to bug reports 🚀New features & enhancements ⚖️representing the node-opcua user community at the OPC Foundation
Technical Support is exclusively provided to registered members of the NodeOPCUA Subscription (https://support.sterfive.com) or through dedicated Professional Services.
Node-OPCUA is made available to you under the MIT open source license.
See LICENSE for details.
Contact Sterfive SAS (mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org) for additional companion modules that are available to registered members:
- node-opcua-pub-sub : Part 14 implementation to develop OPC UA PubSub over MQTT applications
- node-opcua-webproxy: to operate node-opcua from within a web browser
- node-opcua-optimized-client: super-charge OPC UA Client
- react-components: a collection of React UI components
- aggregator: a powerful OPC UA aggregator that can combine and monitored hundred of servers and millions of variables.
- node-opcua-gds: a Global Discovery Server (Part 12)
- node-opcua-modeler-ex: a powerful NO-GUI OPC UA modeler
Copyright (c) 2022 Sterfive SAS
Copyright (c) 2014-2022 Etienne Rossignon