OpenCascade OCE Wrapper for Node js
OpenCascade nodejs extension for solid modeling.
This project comes with a set of V8 wrappers around OpenCascade API and a sample web application.
var occ = require'occ'// construct a boxvar box = occmakeBox00010010050// construct a cylindervar cyl = occmakeCylinder5050-1050506040// cut the box with cylinderbox = occcutboxcyl// save result to a STEP fileoccwriteSTEP"somefile.step"box
- creation of basic shapes ( box, cylinder , cone , torus )
- boolean operation ( fuse , common , cut )
- features ( draftAngle)
- solid properties ( faces, edges, vertices, area , volume )
- import export ( STEP BREP )
''/sample'' : sample nodejs/express REST API server to build solid , based on threejs
- you need Microsoft Visual Studio 2012
- please install OpenCascade oce-0.13 from https://github.com/tpaviot/oce/downloads to you c:\OCE-0.13 folder
>SET CL=/Ic:\OCE-0.13\inc>SET LINK=/LIBPATH:c:\OCE-0.13\bin>npm install node-occ
installing node js
# installing nodejs and gyp utility to build extensionssudo apt-get install nodejs npmsudo npm install node-gyp -gsudo npm install mocha -g#ddd installing prebuild opencascade#ddd sudo apt-get install oce-draw------------------------------------# building opencascade from oce#installing cmakesudo apt-get install cmake cmake-curses-gui g++ build-essential# fetching source codegit clone# switching to official release 0.13cd ocegit checkout tags/OCE-0.13cd ..# creating a build area for ocemake build_ocecd build_ocecmake -D OCE_VISUALISATION:BOOLEAN=FALSE -D OCE_DISABLE_X11:BOOLEAN=TRUE -D OCE_USE_PCH:BOOLEAN=TRUE ../oce# building ocemake -j 4cd ..git clonecd node-occnpm installnode-gyp configurenode-gyp buildmochacd samplenpm installnode app.js
- please install OCE-0.13 from https://github.com/tpaviot/oce/downloads to you c:\OCE-0.13 folder
- threejs : https://github.com/mrdoob/three.js
- codemirror : https://github.com/marijnh/CodeMirror
- OpenCascade : http://www.opencascade.org
- occmodel : https://github.com/tenko/occmodel
- ShapeSmith : https://github.com/bjnortier/shapesmith
Copyright © 2012-2013 E. Rossignon
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the “Software”), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.