A simple way to consume the LibraryCloud api at http://library.harvard.edu/librarycloud
npm install node-librarycloud-api
- The API is not intended to be used to acquire Harvard data sets in their entirety. Not only is that an inefficient way to gather the data, it can also have an adverse affect on the performance of the API for others. Note also that the data sets are available for bulk download here: http://openmetadata.lib.harvard.edu/bibdata
// Initializevar libcloud = ;
// Create the search criteriavar search =q: "optimizations in finance"facets: "name" "resourceType"limit: 15start: 20
// Get a single record based on idlibclouditemlibcloudcollections
- Add POST to Collections with API token
- Add DELETE to Collections with API token
If you find any flaws or would like to add features, feel free to open an issue.
- 0.0.1 Initial release
- 0.0.2 Getting used to SemVer
- 0.0.3 Updated README for http://www.npmjs.com/package/node-librarycloud-api
- 0.1.0 Updated wrapper to include new updates to the base url and collections endpoint
The MIT License (MIT)
Copyright (c) 2015 Tyler Coyner
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.