Jolokia Node Client
Current version of ported Jolokia JS client is 1.2.2.
Install using npm
npm install --save node-jolokia
In code above, it retrieves a Jolokia client with given url and performs a request to retrieve the version.
In demo above, jolokia function takes two parameters:
- The first parameter can be either a url to Jolokia server or a JSON object containing following fields:
- url: the url to Jolokia server
- username: the username of Jolokia server HTTP basic authentication
- password: the password of Jolokia server HTTP basic authentication
- type: POST or GET
- jsonp: Whether the request should be sent via JSONP
- The second parameter is a callback function which has two parameters:
- errors: If client creating failed, errors will be returned.
- client: the client Object. See here for the usage of client.
As this lib is just a port of Jolokia official JS library, the client usage is the same as this document.
Although the JS lib supports synchronous request, it is highly recomment NOT to use it. In Node.JS environment, keep everything async.