This is the main code repository for the wiki-friendly blog-capable cms that I wrote.
Check out noddity.com for more details on the cms, the project in general, and easy installation instructions.
If you want your own copy of Noddity running on Github Pages (imagine it, a Github-backed wiki!) just fork the gh-pages branch of this repository.
If you're using Noddity as a wiki, bear in mind that the client caches all content, so while new visitors will see your changes as soon as you make them, it will take a while for them to show up in your browser.
If you have any questions at all, or any comments, email me@JoshDuff.com or hit up TehShrike on Twitter.
- Noddity - this webapp
- noddity-linkifier - parses inter-site links and replaces them with a-href links. Injected as a dependency into noddity-butler
- noddity-renderer - turns posts into Ractive elements. Injected as a dependency into noddity-butler
- noddity-butler - handles the caching and rendering of posts
- noddity-retrieval - fetches the index and posts from a Noddity content directory using http requests
Other modules not used directly by the Noddity webapp
- seoaas - stand-alone server that generates html from posts for search engines for any number of Noddity sites
- rssaas - stand-alone server that generates rss feeds for any number of Noddity sites
- noddity-service-server - makes it really easy to write butler-using web services like seoaas and rssaas
- noddity-search - given a noddity-butler, uses lunr to index all posts and keep the index up to date
- noddity-fs-retrieval - implements the noddity-retrieval interface, but uses the file system instead of http
- noddity-view-model - given a noddity-butler, noddity-renderer, and an html template, produce static html for any post