This is a component that visualizes an
AbstractControl instance -
Visualization looks like this
- Named and draggable window!
- Status - dirty/pristine, touched/untouched, valid/invalid/pending/disabled
JSON.stringify-ed. Editable - edited value appears in form!
- Minify and Maximize And MORE...
- Resizable (see bottom right corner)
- Multiple instances supported
- Only included in dev builds! You can use it rest assured - it will not end up showing in production! Just import it in you app.module (or feature module):ShowFormControlModule.forenvironment.production? 'prod' : 'dev'
See it in Action
This library was generated with Angular CLI version 9.0.2.
ngx-show-form-control for enterprise
Available as part of the Tidelift Subscription.
The maintainers of ngx-show-form-control and thousands of other packages are working with Tidelift to deliver commercial support and maintenance for the open source dependencies you use to build your applications. Save time, reduce risk, and improve code health, while paying the maintainers of the exact dependencies you use. Learn more.
ng generate component component-name --project show-form-control to generate a new component. You can also use
ng generate directive|pipe|service|class|guard|interface|enum|module --project show-form-control.
Note: Don't forget to add
--project show-form-controlor else it will be added to the default project in your
ng build show-form-control to build the project. The build artifacts will be stored in the
Running unit tests
ng test show-form-control to execute the unit tests via Karma.
To get more help on the Angular CLI use
ng help or go check out the Angular CLI README.