Configure HTML meta tags in route configuration of Angular for SSR
- Native support for SSR - so all meta data will be served to any crawler
- Declarative configuration of meta tags without any restrictions
- Templating in strings with dynamic data from context
- Global templates for any type of meta tag
- Contexts can be either plain objects or RxJs Observables of objects
- Default (global) and local contexts (reset after every route navigation)
npm install ngx-router-meta
- Just import
- And then configure give your routes some
TIP: You can use
RoutesWithMetainstead of default
@angular/routerpackage for extra type info!
- Serve your app (even with SSR) and enjoy your meta!
Coming really soon =)
This project was generated with Angular CLI version 8.2.0.
ng serve for a dev server. Navigate to
http://localhost:4200/. The app will automatically reload if you change any of the source files.
ng generate component component-name to generate a new component. You can also use
ng generate directive|pipe|service|class|guard|interface|enum|module.
ng build to build the project. The build artifacts will be stored in the
dist/ directory. Use the
--prod flag for a production build.
Running unit tests
ng test to execute the unit tests via Karma.
Running end-to-end tests
ng e2e to execute the end-to-end tests via Protractor.
To get more help on the Angular CLI use
ng help or go check out the Angular CLI README.