ngToast is a simple Angular provider for toast notifications.
bower install ngtoast --production# ornpm install ng-toast --production
or manually download.
Note: only the Alerts component is used as style base, so you don't have to include complete CSS
- Include ngToast as a dependency in your application module:
var app = angular;
toastelement into your HTML:
- Inject ngToast provider in your controller:
app;// for more info:
ngToast comes with optional animations. In order to enable animations in ngToast, you need to include ngAnimate module into your app:
- Include the ngToast animation stylesheet:
- Set the
Built-in ngToast animations include
- Using the
additionalClassesoption and ngAnimate you can easily add your own animations or wire up 3rd party css animations.
- Then in your CSS (example using animate.css):
/* Add any vendor prefixes you need */
Settings & API
Please find at the project website.
- Clone the repo or download
- Install dependencies:
npm install && bower install
grunt watch, play on /src
- Add more unit & e2e tests