Renamed from lottie-angular2 after angular4 supported
Wapper of bodymovin.js
Flexible After Effects features
We currently support solids, shape layers, masks, alpha mattes, trim paths, and dash patterns. And we’ll be adding new features on a regular basis.
Manipulate your animation any way you like
You can go forward, backward, and most importantly you can program your animation to respond to any interaction.
Small file sizes
Bundle vector animations within your app without having to worry about multiple dimensions or large file sizes. Alternatively, you can decouple animation files from your app’s code entirely by loading them from a JSON API.
Looking for lottie files › https://www.lottiefiles.com/
Install through npm:
npm install --save ng-lottie
Then include in your apps module:
Finally use in one of your apps components:
- Bodymovin ng-lottie is a wrapper of bodymovin
- Ionic Lottie Thanks for @yannbf demonstrating ng-lottie on ionic3
- React Lottie react implementation
- Vue Lottie vue implementation
- React Native Lottie react native implementation by airbnb
- IOS Lottie ios implementation by airbnb
- Android Lottie android implementation by airbnb
Your contributions and suggestions are heartily welcome.