Hybrid Cross-platform file browser, basically made with NWJS for desktop, but can be used on the web as well. use cases:
- You can run it as executable on any OS supported by NWJS, that is Windows, MacOS and Linux (default ready-made)
- You can embed it in any web application or website...(you will need to provide an API for accessing the file system in that case)
Thumbnail view 1
Thumbnail view 2
Thumbnail view 3
- this is an alpha verion, I'll need few weeks to finish the first release as my time permit...
- Tested only on windows, you can try other platform and report any bugs.
- History (handling Next/prev )
- Implement FTP, SFTP, SAMBA protocols
- sperate the file system manipulation from the main logic and make an API, so that it can be used in any other language (web based) like php perl or python.