What's nexl ?
nexl is a configuration hosting server.
nexl can be useful when you need to store and manage an application configuration externally instead of storing it hard coded.
Another use case is when you need a centralized place to manage different kind of configurations.
- Viral expressions interpolation (i.e. you can inject expressions into your data which will be interpolated while retrieving it)
- Nested expressions with unlimited depth
- Automatic backup
- Convenient Web UI for configuration management and server administration
- Security and permissions support
- No agents needed on clients, nexl works via standard HTTP/HTTPS protocols
First download and install a Node.js.
Node.js 6 or higher is required.
Uninstall previously installed nexl version if exists:
> npm uninstall nexl -g
Install latest nexl version:
> npm i nexl -g
Open URL in browser:
More about nexl on http://www.nexl-js.com site