This README would normally document whatever steps are necessary to get your application up and running.
What is this repository for?
How do I get set up?
- from bit bucket, Clone the reop [https://bitbucket.org/cirralto/neto-theme-master] to a local folder, using the client name for the project (eg: c:/Sites/[INSERT-CLIENT-NAME]-theme)
- Open this FOLDER in Visual Studio Code (alternatively open the folder in Terminal or CMD for windows)
- Inside Visual Studio Code, open 'View > Intergrated Terminal' (Shortcut = ^')
- run 'yarn install', wait for completion
- run 'bower install'
- run 'gulp' to build the resources into a new 'dist' folder
- Upload the theme resources from 'dist' to your neto theme.
- Database configuration
- How to run tests
- Deployment instructions
- Connect to your Neto site via SFTP (I recommend using Beyond Compare)
Who do I talk to?