neeo-freeplayer-adapter0.2.2 • Public • Published
Freebox V6 Player driver for NEEO Remote
To find out more about Free SAS (French ISP) checkout http://www.free.fr
To find out more about NEEO, the Brain and "The Thinking Remote" checkout https://neeo.com/.
- Install via npm
$ npm install neeo-freeplayer-adapter -g
Platform-specific install note available from
Edit settings.json and update settings
- brainIp: You can fix here the ip of brain
- driverPort: This is port used to establish communication between sdk server and the brain. Warning: the port cannot be shared between multiple device.
You can add as many player you want here.
- name is the name you want to associate with the freebox player
- code is the remote code
- host is the ip address of the freebox player
- Start up the device via
npm run server:freeplayer
- Connect to your NEEO Brain in the NEEO app
- Go to add device
- You should be able to find the adapter by searching for "freebox player"
For a list of known issues, please see the issues page