Flexible, powerful, asynchronous (and synchronous) templates for node.js and the browser.
nct is a nodejs (written in coffeescript) reformulation of my template
system ideas for nc23, that is:
- fully asynchronous
- composable (through Django style parent/blocks)
- compiled to source for straightforward use in the browser
- lightweight markup -- the appearance should avoid heavy amounts of
- logic free -- push any view logic into the context.
- track dependencies -- for fast, incremental building in nc23
stamp: a unique template command for rendering multiple targets