mvdom-ui is a simple, modern, DOM native component set base on native web component web components based on google material styling and mvdom DOM Native library.
- Based on DOM native browser web component support (.e.g., customElements)
- i.e., NO virtual DOM, NO parallel component model, NO polyfill, just based on HTMLElement customElement base class.
- Use modern CSS (CSS Var, CSS Grid)
- Default Google Material Style and Component Sets
- UI and CSS Designed to be highly stylable (UI states expressed in concise css class name, css driven layout)
- Target only for modern browser: Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge Chromium.
IMPORTANT This component set is still under development. 0.1.x is going to be mostly releases for our own projects as API / Style might change significantly. Base component set will be stabilized in subsequent major or minor releases.
npm install mvdom(install the core mvdom library, DOM Centric MVC)
npm install mvdom-ui
- Add the
./node_module/mvdom-ui/dist/css/all.cssin your html or css bundle.
- Or if you use
pcssyou can do like
// load all ui components (as the constructors will be called by the browser);// Load default icon set as <svg><symbol>..</svg> doc in the html head.;defaultIcons.load;