Command line tool used to validate manifests of various kinds (jQuery, Android, npm, composer, wordpress, launch.js)
Command line tool used to validate manifests of various kind (jQuery, Android, composer, npm, launch.js wordpress)
- Install node and npm if you haven't already.
$ npm install -g mvalin your console
- Now you can validate manifests anywhere.
The command line tool will automatically determine which type of manifest you're trying to validate.
$ mval /var/www/project/composer.json
var mval = require'mval'MANIFEST = mvalMANIFEST;// Validate android manifest filevar faults = mvalvalidate'AndroidManifest.xml' MANIFESTANDROID;if faultslength > 0throw 'Validation of AndroidManifest.xml failed: \n'+faultsjoin'\n';// You can of course also validate ordinary objectsvar obj = ;var faults = mvalvalidateobj MANIFESTCOMPOSER;if faultslength > 0throw 'Validation of composer manifest failed: \n'+faultsjoin'\n';
- Numerous small bugs are fixed
- Change in how WordPress version definitions is validated
- Fixed bug in wordpress validation
- Fixed bug regarding validation of version numbers in composer manifests
- Added validation of android manifests