MUD Client for Programmers
Hi guys. In old times I used Tintin++ or JMC to play MUDs. But scripting them is a pain.
This MUD client is made for easier scripting, orginaly for ROM-based MUDs (Solace, CarrionFields and others),
but can be adjusted to run on other muds as well.
- Automatic practicing of skills/spells.
- Auto actions during the battle (like kick every round).
- Auto eating/drinking.
- Autogrowing (killing all mobs in a certain area).
- Notifying at OS-level about incoming tells (useful when a char is growing while you're doing smth else).
- Watching a group in battle to heal the most wounded one (handy for priests).
- Commands to check affects and spellup the missing benedictions (can't miss anything)
- Multicharing with ease (traveling as a group of 8 to harsh areas, using IPC server to send commands).
...Seedwalks and more, any helpful behavior can be scripted with JS.
I wrote this in the memory of old MUDs:
- Solace MUD which I played so long ago (now works at telnet://solace.appcasion.com:4000, current setup tested on it).
- Dawn of Eternity (offline) where I learned English while creating Areas (nice ones, let me know if any other MUD wants them).
config/index.js and place your char name and password there.
node index.js CHAR_NAME connects that character.
#prompt command to setup the right prompt (for auto-reading stats by the scripts)
Please be informed that current phrases are hardcoded for Solace MUD.
You'll need to modify them for other MUDs.