This package has been deprecated
WARNING: This project has been renamed to bitmap-manipulation. Install using bitmap-manipulation instead.
node.js package to create in-memory monochrome bitmaps.
- Create a greyscale bitmap in a node.js Buffer.
- Use 1, 2 or 4 bytes per pixel, in big or little endian.
- Basic drawing operations
- Set individual pixels to greyscale colors.
- Filled rectangle with border
- Rectangle filled with a horizontal gradient.
var MonochromeBitmapImage = ;// create 100x50 image with 2 bytes per pixel in little-endian order.var image = 100 50 2 MonochromeBitmapImageEndianLITTLE;// draw a rectangle with medium-grey border, filled with whiteimage;// put a gradient from black to white inside the rectangleimage;// write pixel data to filevar fs = ;var stream = fs;stream;stream;