add missing tests
use mongooserest where possible (entity, users, oauth-auth)
look into refresh token / token generation - storgate (reuse tokens)
remove expired grants / tokens - expose as function here and run in the server.
npm install mongoose-identity-store-multi-tenant
A bunch of mongoose schemas to implement identity management (users, accesstokens, oauth apps) in multi tenant scenarios
This is a work in progress, and some indexes need to be defined. You have been warned
complete cleanup, signature overhaul.
sarcasm: exporting the Role schema might be helpful too.
exposed role management methods
updated versions allow for models to be created from connections
Bug fix: On creation of a facebook account that has an invalid email address don't blow up. Reason: If a user has a facebook account associated with an invalid address facebook returns a bogus record...
Added autoIndex option to store creation, defaults to true. Updated dependencies
Bumped some of deps up, especially mongoose
Added retrieval of users by usernames
Added lookup method for fast mention lookup to users.
bcrypt update, fixes memory leak or so they say
Added tests, and getByIds
destroy paranoid users too
- First version
npm test npm run-script docs
node_modules/.bin/grunt # Starts the watch & test run node_modules/.bin/grunt coffee # Compiles the coffeescript
node_modules/.bin/grunt release node_modules/.bin/grunt release:minor node_modules/.bin/grunt release:major
Contributing to mongoose-identity-store
- Check out the latest master to make sure the feature hasn't been implemented or the bug hasn't been fixed yet
- Check out the issue tracker to make sure someone already hasn't requested it and/or contributed it
- Fork the project
- Start a feature/bugfix branch
- Commit and push until you are happy with your contribution
- Make sure to add tests for it. This is important so I don't break it in a future version unintentionally.
- Please try not to mess with the package.json, version, or history. If you want to have your own version, or is otherwise necessary, that is fine, but please isolate to its own commit so I can cherry-pick around it.
Copyright (c) 2012 Martin Wawrusch See LICENSE for further details.