A queue engine abstraction
An abstraction that provides an interface to the queue engine that we use.
Note to self: Do not make the git rep public, and exclude the test folder from npm
Include a link in your package.json and add it to the bundledDependencies as well - or for heroku just use the npm
On nodejitsu: "modeista-queue-engine": "git+ssh://firstname.lastname@example.org/modeista/modeista-queue-engine.git",
Publish new version
- Change version in package.json
git add . -A
git commit -m "Upgrading to v0.0.1"
git tag -a v0.0.1 -m 'version 0.0.1'
git push --tags
Contributing to modeista-queue-engine
- Check out the latest master to make sure the feature hasn't been implemented or the bug hasn't been fixed yet
- Check out the issue tracker to make sure someone already hasn't requested it and/or contributed it
- Fork the project
- Start a feature/bugfix branch
- Commit and push until you are happy with your contribution
- Make sure to add tests for it. This is important so I don't break it in a future version unintentionally.
- Please try not to mess with the package.json, version, or history. If you want to have your own version, or is otherwise necessary, that is fine, but please isolate to its own commit so I can cherry-pick around it.
Copyright (c) 2012 Modeista Inc See LICENSE for