A library to help your mineflayer bot find blocks in the 3D world.
var mineflayer = ;var blockFinderPlugin = mineflayer;var bot = mineflayer;// Install the plugin;// Sample usagebot;
npm install mineflayer-blockfinder
Or clone and cd into the directory
npm install .
Windows: You will need to install:
Python 2.5+ (but < 3.0): https://www.python.org/downloads/
Visual C++ 2015 build tools: http://landinghub.visualstudio.com/visual-cpp-build-tools
A version of Visual Studio: https://www.visualstudio.com/vs/community/
An older version of OpenSSL (bitness needs to match your installation of nodejs)
Finds the nearest block(s) to the given point.
options- Additional options for the search:
point- The start position of the search.
matching- A function that returns true if the given block is a match. Also supports this value being a block id or array of block ids.
maxDistance- The furthest distance for the search, defaults to 64.
count- The number of blocks to find at most, defaults to 1.
callback- A callback function to get the result. Function signature:
Finds the nearest block(s) to the given point synchronously.
- DiamondFinder tested working, fix another issue related to recursion.
- Fix recursion issue (thanks to rom1504)
- Added new OctahedronIterator class, a fast finder algorithm that always returns the closest block, and is comparable with the cube algorithm.
- Reverted algorithm to use the old, fast cube algorithm.
- Fix 'matching' option to allow for array of ids instead of crashing.
- Refactored algorithm to use an Iterator approach, to allow for re-useable code.
- Rewrote block finding algorithm to guarantee the closest block is always found first.
- Matching argument now takes an array of block ids, instead of block enums.