Milestone Tracker User Interface
Template for React-based Ethereum decentralized app (Dapp).
This is an opinionated version of ethereum-webpack-example-dapp and largely intended for personal use, unless you share the same opinion as mine.
It is largely a combination of:
What does this include
- Webpack build script with Webpack dev server
- ESlint for ES2015 using Airbnb JS style guide
- React for front-end view
- Solidity for Ethereum smart contracts
- Test suite for smart contract testing
How to run
- Run a local Ethereum node with JSON-RPC listening at port 8545 (default). testrpc would be the most straight-forward method.
# Using testrpc (recommended)testrpc# If you are running Geth,# make sure to run in testnet or private net and enable rpcgeth --testnet --rpc
- Install dependencies
- Start the dev server, code and enjoy! Browser should automatically refresh if you make any changes to the code.
Load http://localhost:8080/ on your web browser.
- For deployment, run
npm buildand upload
build/to your server.