meteor0.0.2 • Public • Published
Meteor is an ultra-simple environment for building modern web applications.
With Meteor you write apps:
- that send data over the wire, rather than HTML
- using your choice of popular open-source libraries
Try a getting started tutorial:
On Linux/macOS, install Meteor using:
curl https://install.meteor.com/ | sh
On Windows, first install Chocolatey, then run the following from using an admin command prompt:
choco install meteor
Create a project:
meteor create try-meteor
Building an application with Meteor?
- Announcement list: sign up at http://www.meteor.com/
- Having problems? Ask for help at: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/meteor
- Discussion forums: https://forums.meteor.com/
Interested in helping or contributing to Meteor? These resources will help:
Aside from a short launcher shell script, Meteor installs itself inside your home directory. To uninstall Meteor, run:
rm -rf ~/.meteor/sudo rm /usr/local/bin/meteor
On Windows, follow Chocolatey's application uninstall process.