A Metalsmith plugin to define values in the metadata.
$ npm install metalsmith-define
Why you would use it is up to you, but here some ideas:
- expose a node module (e.g.: Underscore.js) in the metadata to use it in a template
- set variable related to the build script (e.g.: development/production environment)
- expose JSON files (e.g.: expose the
package.jsonfile similarly to how it's done in a classic Gruntfile)
var MetalSmith = ;var define = ;
The option object passed to
metalsmith-define contains couples of key/value.
Each value will be exposed in the metadata at the corresponding key.
- Switch test suite to nyc + ava
- Add AppVeyor
- Add EditorConfig
- Change license
- Switch to standard coding style
- 100% code coverage
- Fix dependencies with shrinkwrap
- Bump dependencies
- Switch test engine to tape
- Bump stable
- Switch to Mocha/Chai to test
- Define key/values in the metadata
To the extent possible under law, Aymeric Beaumet has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this work.