CSSO, CSS Optimizer plugin for Metalsmith
New in 1.x
- Updated to CSSO version 3.5.0
- Updated to Metalsmith version 2.3.0
- Changed testing framework to tape
- Refactored tests to use temp directory for output to avoid flaky tests
- Rudimentary support for source maps
To block CSSO from optimizing the structure of your CSS use the option
restructure: false (default: true).
Added rudimentary support for the CSSO option
sourceMap: true (default: false) to generate corresponding source map files for each CSS file.
CSSO (CSS Optimizer) is a CSS minimizer unlike others. In addition to usual minification techniques it can perform structural optimization of CSS files, resulting in smaller file size compared to other minifiers.