MercadoPago-Extended Node.js SDK
This library is an extension of "MercadoPago Node.js SDK", which provides developers with a simple set of bindings to the MercadoPago API. You can read the full documentation here.
This extension includes Payment Methods Issuers by bin, Plans, Subscritions and Invoices.
Node.js Versions Support
The SDK Supports Node.js from version v0 to the latest (v7).
$ npm install mercadopago-extended
or saving as a dependency on your
$ npm install --save mercadopago-extended
Before you use the SDK, you need to get your credentials from the following address:
- Argentina: https://www.mercadopago.com/mla/account/credentials
- Brazil: https://www.mercadopago.com/mlb/account/credentials
- Mexico: https://www.mercadopago.com/mlm/account/credentials
- Venezuela: https://www.mercadopago.com/mlv/account/credentials
- Colombia: https://www.mercadopago.com/mco/account/credentials
- Chile: https://www.mercadopago.com/mlc/account/credentials
- Uruguay: https://www.mercadopago.com/mlu/account/credentials
- Perú: https://www.mercadopago.com/mpe/account/credentials
We highly recomend using only the access_token. If you provide the client_id and client_secret it's going to generate the access_token anyway (only on Production, for Sandbox use access_token).
First you need to require the library
var mercadopago = ;
Then you need to configure it with your credentials:
You don't need to instantiate
mercadopago. It's a global singleton accross your application. Just require the SDK in any other file and it's already configured with your credentials.
Operations & Resources
- Pre Approval
- Customers & Cards
- Merchant Orders
- Money Requests
- MercadoPago Connect
- IPN Notifications
- Plans (doc. in progress)
- Subscriptions (doc. in progress)
In the examples folder you will find a web application. In this you can try some examples. For more information read the documentation here.
This project is tested using:
You can see the current coverage here.
Copyright © 2017.