Introducing 🐺 Melionic - Powered by Ruby
A fast, simple and powerful Yeoman Static Site, Blog and GitHub Pages generator designed for Jekyll
Melionic is a blazing fast and modern Static Site, Blog and GitHub Pages generator built with Yeoman and designed for Jekyll. It is designed to make website creation simple
Simply designed to fit your web life.
Table of contents
- Getting Started
- What's in the box
- Alternate CDNs
- Built With
- Code of Conduct
- Our Values
A few options are available:
- Download the latest release
- Or simply clone the main repo:
git clone https://github.com/Melionic/generator-melionic.git
What's in the box
Within the release you'll find the following :
- Yo - CLI tool for running Yeoman generators
- Jekyll - Jekyll is a blog-aware, static site generator in Ruby
Please read carefully through our Contributing Guidelines for further details on the process for submitting pull requests to us.
Code of Conduct
We are committed to preserving and fostering a diverse, welcoming community. Please read our Code of Conduct.
- We believe perfection must consider everything.
- We take our passion beyond Code into our daily practices.
- We are just obsessed about creating and delivering exceptional solutions.
- See Melionic Release list.
This project is licensed under the MIT License - see the LICENSE file for details
Melionic is maintained and funded by Reedia.