Measurement Tool for Google Maps JS API V3
A mobile friendly measure tool for Google Maps JS API v3.
- Mobile friendly with native browser touch events support.
- Measure length and area with segment details.
- Support imperial, metric and nautical units.
- Support multiple languages (PR is welcome for more languages).
- color inversion for the dark/light background
- Built-in UI for measurement for convenience.
- API for more customizations.
- To start measuring, right click the map and choose Measure distance.
- Left click the map, and the measurement between the two locations will display. Keep clicking to add more measurement waypoints.
- To remove a waypoint, left click on the waypoint (the first point cannot be removed).
- To insert a waypoint on the measurement line, click the line. Waypoints can be moved by clicking and dragging them.
- When the first point and the last point are close enough, the area will display.
- To end measuring, right click the map and choose Clear measurement.
- Support various latest versions of modern browsers and IE 11.
- iOS Chrome
- iOS Safari