mdk - Mattermost Developer Kit (experimental)
The tool is still experimental and subject to changes.
npm install -g mdk
mdk init --help
- Generate a template for a web/desktop app plugin in the current directory:
mdk init plugin
- Switch into the plugin directory and code your plugin:
- Once the plugin is ready, build it:
- Generate an integration in the current directory:
mdk init integration
- Switch into the integration directory and code your integration:
- To test your integration, run it:
- Once done, build distributables for Linux, Mac OSX and Windows:
This command will write a distributable of your plugin to
dist/your-plugin.tar.gz. You can then take this and upload it to your Mattermost server.
- Generate template for web and desktop app plugins.
- Generate template for REST API integrations.
- Advanced features for the webapp plugin template (Redux store, etc.)
- Generate templates for server plugins.
- Manage generated integrations and plugins, such as adding features to an existing plugin.
Explanations of each of the different templates can be found in their respective READMEs: