Markdown and Mustache: Two great tastes together at last.
by Matthew Lyon firstname.lastname@example.org
Markdown and Mustache: two great tastes, together at last.
Markstache is a template rendering system with a few goals:
- Write text in Markdown.
- Insert variables from the rendering context into the output with Mustache.
- Make metadata from the "Front Matter" available to the rendering context.
- Make references from the Markdown document available to the rendering
context, to gather information about links or use wiki-style references.
- Provide a higher-level component system for creating specialized markup
components, such as image galleries or such.
- marked: Markdown Rendering. It's fast,
maintained, and the maintainer seems responsive.
- mustache: Mustache Rendering.
- CoffeeScript: What all the code is written in. Deal with it.
- Mocha: Test Framework
- Chai: Assertion Helpers