HTML Element for markdown content.
- noGFM: Disables GitHub flavored markdown (GFM).
- noTables: Disables GFM tables. This has no effect if
- breaks: Enable GFM line breaks. This has no effect if
- noHighlight: Disables syntax highlighting.
- pedantic: Conform to obscure parts of markdown.pl as much as possible. Don't fix any of the original markdown bugs or poor behavior.
- noSmartLists: Disable smarter list behavior than the original markdown. May eventually be default with the old behavior moved into pedantic.
- smartyPants: Use "smart" typographic punctuation for things like quotes and dashes.
# h1* test
let marked = documentmarkednoGFM = truemarkedsmartyPants = truedocumentbody
The rendered markdown is placed in a