fu manchu does not obtain his mighty 'stache without, first, pre-compiling it.
manchu is an easy way to create build directives at your application runtime. it supports the following otherwise manual tasks:
- handlebars template pre-compilation
- css/less concatenation and compilation
$ npm install manchu
this example illustrates how you might do the following:
- precompile a directory of handlebars templates
- concatenate selected css and less files and minify
var manchu =
templates = manchu
scripts = manchu
styles = manchu
Returns a new
Directive instance. The argument
options takes the following properties.
- input - String or Array
- This can be a string path to a directory of files to use or and array of individual files or directories
- The directory read is not recursive and will only read the immediate children of the directory
- output - String
- Path to the desired output file.
Accepts an array of
Directives and executes them in sequence.
- directives - Array
- Pass an array of
- callback - Function
- Gets called upon successful build of all directives
Returns a new instance