Share your code.
- Handlebars Runtime (default templating engine of Lyria)
- Require.JS or any other AMD loader (Lyria uses with Almond.JS by default)
- Modernizr (Optional, but included by default)
- Preparing assets (scenes and prefabs)
- Stylus (Lyria bundles Stylus, but any other CSS preprocessor can be used as well)
Node.js 0.10 or higher needs to be installed
Go ahead and download the latest template version.
Navigate into the folder where extracted the template and run
Using the lyria template:
grunt: Same as
grunt development: Builds the current project
grunt production: Builds the current project, minifies everything and places it in the
grunt deploy: Does a production builds and makes a package out of it