I believe this is the First Open Source Logo Programming in Chrome Extension.
The following two classes have been exported to NPM:
Just install via Chrome Webstore.
Unit tests are based on
chai. Run all tests:
npm run test.
npm run build to pack to
Install on Firefox or other browsers?
It should work, but not fully tested on Firefox via Chrome Extension Foxified.
Install Unpacked Versions
- Zipped releases: https://github.com/DoctorLai/LogoTurtle/releases
- Download the zip and then you can load unpacked version in Chrome. (under development mode)
- Fork it!
- Create your feature branch:
git checkout -b my-new-feature
- Commit your changes:
git commit -am 'Add some feature'
- Push to the branch:
git push origin my-new-feature
- Submit a pull request.
- v0.0.15: The GOTO Keyword in LOGO Turtle Programming
- v0.0.14: Turtle Programming: Add Status Bar, Add Repcount and Bug Fixes
- v0.0.13: Turtle Programming: Support RGB, Add ShortCodes, Global Procedures Editor
- v0.0.12: Turtle Programming: Powerful For Loop, INC, DEC, and on NPM!
- v0.0.11: Turtle Programming: While Loop, Do/Else Loop and Unit Tests Added
- v0.0.10: Turtle Programming: Fractal Stars, Random, Console, Eraser, SetPC, SetXY, Examples, Wait, Bug Fixes and So much more!
- v0.0.9: Turtle Programming v0.0.9: Add SetX, SetY, Square and Rect!
- v0.0.7: Turtle Programming v0.0.7: Functions with Parameters + Recursion!
- v0.0.6: Turtle Programming v0.0.6: Adding Circle, MoveTo, Turn and Screen!
- v0.0.5: Turtle Programming v0.0.5: Adding IF/ELSE and STOP!
- v0.0.4: LogoTurtle: Make Variables and Comments
- v0.0.3: Turtle Graphics Programming Update: Adding text, jump, dot, fontsize, download as png
- v0.0.2: LogoTurtle v0.0.2: ShowTurtle, HideTurtle, Color, Width and Help.
- v0.0.1: Teach Your Kids Programming - The First Logo Interpreter (Turtle Graphics) in Chrome Extension!