Live Sqrd Node sdk
start with setup with a require and your domain with the token
var LSQ = require"./lib"lsq= "your-url.lsq.io""yourToken";
Just specify the collection your calling then the data your passing
Data that will be saved or updated The data being updated can be saved with deep model meaning if you have an object
name :first :"john"last :"smith"
you can update just the first name with :
or with arrays you can :
toys : "car""truck""drums"
you can update just truck with :
where 1 is the index
_id : ""
- skip (int)
- limit (int)
- sort (object)
- Short life span, public user client identification information
- Created and destroyed with Socket.io events
- Save custom terms, etc, in the states ObjectId
- Ex: save number of clicks user makes, and number of no results are served
Session based storage and identification, used for user login, credentials, and other pertaining parameters
Session based entails anonymous and profile attached logins. Unlike Instances they have a long life span: 30 days (subject to change)
- ver is for verification of a user via email: boolean
- a is the session token: auto generated string
- login is the array of oAuth credentials and there tokens for later access: can be multiple, e.g., Facebook, twitter, Linkedin, etc.
- Save custom terms, etc, in the states Object
- Ex: save number of pages user goes to, and number of errors are served
##Profile *Used for user profiles, levels (groups, collaborations, companies, teams)
- Example Usage
- Use to define rights, such as create, delete, update, read, add, remove, edit, destroy, master etc.
- CRUD (Create Read Update Delete): for the current item.
- The defined role permission set is applied to different Objects such as Levels, Loaders, Items
- Example role: owner with all permissions, master.
- Example role: private, default role, by not defining a permission, the default rights are 0, none.
- Example role: public, default role, default state for read only.
- Used for projects