including solutions for navigation, routing, rendering, and (most importantly)
contextualized Store state. Part of the Littlest family.
- Configuration over Convention
- Simple modules
- Small API surface area
- HTML5 History-friendly links
- Isomorphic rendering with React
- Isomorphic routing with Routr
- Isomorphic data binding mixin
- Contextualized Store state using Littlest Dispatcher
For an example app that doubles as a great starting point for Littlest Isomorph
projects, take a look at the Yeoman Generator
- Rendr: A Backbone-based isomorphic front layer produced by Airbnb.