Linq-Collections: (IEnumerable, ...) + (List, Dictionary, ...)
Includes collections (+ readonly versions): List, Dictionary, Stack, ...
Under active development
This project is activelly being developed and improved by Ivan Sanz (isc30)
Please expect some missing features until it's finished. Development status and missing features list
If you want to contribute, open an issue explaining your feature and I will be happy to accept pull requests :D
Every single method has complete type definitions available.
If you use TypeScript, its purely is based in generics.
[Insert motivational GIF with intellisense in action]
Browser compatibility: 100%
Linq-Collections uses custom iterators and deferred execution mechanisms that ensure BLAZING FAST operations, outperforming any other popular library. Its also optimized to work with minimal CPU and RAM usage.
Why use it?
If previous reasons aren't enought, here are few more:
- No dependencies - Pure and lightweight
- 100% browser/nodejs support - Stop caring about compatibility, it works everywhere!
- Strongly typed - Developed in TypeScript, it uses no 'any' or dirty code. Everything is based in generics and strongly typed
- Best performance - Deferred execution with custom iterators make the difference. Currently the fastest library.
- Works out of the box - 'npm install linq-collections' is the hardest thing you'll need to do
- Collections - Provides many type of collections (list, dictionary, ... + readonly) with linq integrated inside. As in C#
- Strict standard - Strictly implementing microsoft's official linq definition (you can check it for exceptions, behavior, etc)
- Deeply tested - Each new version is passing tons of quality tests before being released
Using the package
Interfaces for this library are already designed. New versions won't break any old code.
We strongly recommend using
* for version selector
Complete Linq to Objects implementation (deferred execution)
toArray, toList, toDictionary, toLookup, aggregate, all, any, average, concat, contains, count, defaultIfEmpty, distinct, elementAt, elementAtOrDefault, except, first, firstOrDefault, forEach, groupBy, groupJoin, intersect, join, last, lastOrDefault, longCount, max, min, orderBy, orderByDescending, reverse, select, selectMany, sequenceEquals, single, single, singleOrDefault, skip, skipWhile, sum, take, takeWhile, union, where, zip, ...
Collections (+ readonly versions)
List, Dictionary, Stack, Queue, ...
All Collections are Queryable
How to run tests
This library uses
mocha with custom assertion helper for testing.
nyc mocha to run the tests and coverage.