- uses Cohen-Sutherland algorithm for line clipping
- uses Sutherland-Hodgman algorithm for polygon clipping
; // bbox// returns [[[0, 10], [10, 10], [10, 0]]]
lineclip.polyline(points, bbox[, result])
points— an array of
bbox— a bounding box as
[xmin, ymin, xmax, ymax]
result— an array to append the results to
Returns an array of clipped lines.
lineclip is an alias to
Returns a clipped polygon.
Install with NPM:
npm install lineclip
To build a browser-compatible version, clone the repository locally, then run:
npm install -g browserify browserify -s lineclip index.js > lineclip.js
1.1.5 (Sep 23, 2015)
- Fixed a bug where polygon clip broke on out-of-bbox polygons.
1.1.4 (Sep 22, 2015)
- Fixed a bug where last point was omitted if the last two points are in bbox.
- Fixed a bug where a line outside of bbox would produce
1.1.3 (Sep 12, 2015)
- Fixed a polygon clipping race condition.
1.1.2 (Sep 11, 2015)
- Fixed a bug that completely broke the clipping on many cases. Sorry!
1.1.1 (Sep 11, 2015)
- Fixed a polyline clipping edge case.
1.1.0 (Sep 11, 2015)
- Added Sutherland-Hodgeman polygon clipping (
1.0.1 (Sep 11, 2015)
- Minor code cleanup and optimizations.
1.0.0 (Sep 8, 2015)
- Initial release.