It's LEVIOSA, not leviosaaah!
- This CLI helps you to bundle react components and aplications faster from the terminal. 🚀
- Much like create-react-app but faster, simpler, lighter and with a few more helpers!
Features and Technologies included
HOW TO INSTALL
npm install --global leviosajs
or using yarn
yarn global add leviosajs
leviosa-new- Creates a react application 🚀
leviosa-accio- Creates a component 💥
leviosa-start- Starts the application 😃
leviosa-build- Builds the applicaiton to production 😎
leviosa-test- Runs our test suites 👍
HOW TO USE THEM
- It receives an argument, what will be the name of the application. Let's say we want to create a reactjs application with the name created-with-leviosajs, All we have to do is:
$ leviosa-new created-with-leviosajsIt will bundle all the application and will open it on browser.
- It will ask for an input, what will be the name of the component we want to build. Let's say we want to create a new component named Header within our already built reactjs application. Run the command:
$ leviosa-accio headerand it will bundle a functional component named
Headerand its styles within
appName/src/components/Header/index.js(Don't worry if you don't have the folder
components, if non existent, it will be created automatically) obs: you should be within your app's directory #####
- This command will start our application. You can pass a
--productionflag and run the production build locally.
- It builds our application in production mode, so we can use it
- It runs all our test suites