leeksLazyLogger is an easy-to-use and lightweight NodeJS console logger.
leeksLazyLogger uses leeks.js to allow colour and ANSI styles to easily be implemented into your NodeJS application's console, whilst being extremely lightweight and logging everything to a file for easy access later.
npm i leekslazylogger or
- Easy to use
- US and UK spelling variations support
- Everything is logged to a file (can be disabled)
- A new file for each run
- Automatically cleans up by deleting old log files (older than 1 week) on initialisation
- Automatically logs in plain text if colour is not supported
- Extremely customisable (custom log types)
- Works on multiple platforms (although colours may vary)
How to use
To start, have a look at the Functions page, where initialisation and basic usage is explained.
Some information on customisation is available on the Functions page.
For more information on other options, visit the Colours & Styles page.
Want to see what it looks like? Go to the Screenshots page.
yarn test or look at
Go to the wiki for more information about logging functions and colours.