Check out current LoL Esports standings and the current weeks matches all in your console!
This CLI tool is for those who are both LoL fans and Software Engineers.
All data comes from the LoL Esports website.
This product is not endorsed, certified or otherwise approved in any way by Riot Games, Inc. or any of its affiliates.
In order to use the League of Legends CLI, make sure that you have Node version 6.0.0 or higher.
$ npm install -g leagueoflegends
leagueoflegends provides two main commands.
- League of Legends World Championship (Worlds)
- LoL Championship Series (LCS)
- LoL European Championship (LEC)
- LoL Champions Korea (LCK)
- Tencent LoL Pro League (LPL)
- LoL Championship Series Academy (LCS Academy)
Get a list of this weeks matches for any of the 5 premier LoL leagues.
$ leagueoflegends matches --lec
Get the current standings for any of the 5 premier LoL leagues.
$ leagueoflegends standings --lec