Mocha unit testing made easy
- I WANT TO "test functions quickly and easily and get simple detailed feedback"
- SO THAT I CAN "identify and fix bugs quickly"
- Part of See it Done project.
- 0.?.? - Module are still in development. Radical changes may happen. All successful tested commits are released.
- 1.?.? - Module are in use and breaking changes can be expected. All successful tested commits are released.
- 2.?.? - Only tagged versions released. Module is regarded stable and in production.
npm i lamed_test -s
yarn add lamed_test
const _test =const Ok notOk notOk_Then Equal notEqual con testAND unZip unThrow = _test // eslint-disable-line// con.useChalk(require('chalk'))// con.traceSet(0)
(This README file was generated by https://github.com/perezlamed/lamed_readme)